Sunday, July 8, 2012

Faith

Jon has this weekend off so we were both able to attend church.  He went to the first service and I went to the second.  Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our pastor's sermon on Faith.  It was awesome. 

When I got home the kids and I drove through McDonald's and had a picnic in the van.  Jon and I watched a 3D "Under The Sea" DVD and Jess spent the day playing on her iPad, watching home videos, playing with her Apples to Apples cards and Bingo cards and chips.  She's had a good day, except that she has a cold.  I hope it doesn't turn into anything serious, as she says her throat hurts and has wanted hot tea all day.  I'd appreciate your prayers for her. 

Chris stopped by and had dinner with us then we spent the next several hours just chatting.  Another good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment