Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Date With Lynzee


A couple weeks ago I had a date with my friend, Kylee.  Today her sister, Lynzee, and I went out.  First we had brunch (Z had breakfast, I had lunch) then we went to the show and saw Ice Age, which was very good.  The show was the busiest I've seen it in a long time.  Maybe the fact that it was free popcorn day had something to do with it!  Next we went to Meijer's to look around and see what I could buy for her.  She chose slippers and earrings.  Then we went to McDonald's and had a McFlurry.  I had a very nice date day with my special friend, Lynzee.

Since Debbie is in Georgia visiting her parents, Rachel worked with Jessie today and they, too, had a good day.  Rachel kept Jess busy and the only time she didn't want to do anything was when she had to clean up her room.  Can't blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment