Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Surprise Visitor

Jess and I went out to breakfast today for something different, and to get her out today.  The restaurant we chose even had a family there with a little girl and a baby.  Jess did very well.  We talked about the baby and how they can't talk so they make all kinds of noises.  I was pleased at how well she did. 

Unfortunately, my tire pressure gauge indicated that one tire was down to 24 pounds of pressure, so we had to come home, rather than go to a store like I had planned.  It doesn't look low, but we'll see in the morning.

Just as we got home, I put the water on the sod in the front, came back in, and the door bell rang.  Jess says, "Who's that?"  I wasn't expecting anyone, and to my surprise it was Doreen, Shiloh and Peter!  They had driven to Vassar from NJ for Family Camp yesterday and Doreen came and spent a couple hours with me to visit.  It was nice catching up.  

1 comment: