Friday, July 13, 2012

I Ate Too Much Today

Just what you needed to know, didn't you?  My friend, Andrea, and I went to American Pie for lunch before we went to a couple stores.  It is an all-you-can eat soup, salad bar, potato bar, pasta bar, and any kind of pizza you may think of.  The pizzas are very good, too.  The salad is fresh and there are lots of vegetables to go on top.  If you don't see the type of pizza you want, just ask, and they will make it for you.  I didn't see a coney dog pizza, asked for it, then enjoyed a piece.  I also had a mac and cheese piece of pizza which was, surprisingly, very good.  Like I said, I ate too much. 

Jess is still not herself.  Her voice is hoarse and she's choked a couple of times today on drainage.  I hope she'll be better soon for her sake.  I hate seeing her sick.  Thankfully, it is not very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment