Monday, July 23, 2012

You Could Have Blown Me Over With A Feather !!!

I am very pleased with the amount of paperwork that I accomplished this morning, plus a couple loads of wash.  Jon went to a dental appointment, tried to eat oatmeal with a numb mouth and throat then went to see the Batman movie again.  Debbie went with us for lunch at Bellacino's and Jess, although a little loud, did very well.  When we finished, Debbie went to a dental appointment and Jess and I went to Target.

When we arrived at Target, I got out my door and Jess got out hers.  She came bounding over to me and said a word.  I knew what she said but I was so shocked I could only stare at her with my mouth open.  "FUN?  You're having FUN?", I asked.  "YES", she replied.  My heart swelled and I almost started crying.  We've been working so hard on getting her out in public and hoping that she would enjoy herself.  Today she had FUN!!!  And, with me!  As Jess would say ... "THANK YOU, JESUS!"




1 comment:

  1. AMEN & thank you Jesus for allowing Jess to have many "FUN" days with her momma!!

    Miss you & love you!!

    ReplyDelete