Monday, July 2, 2012

My Yucca Plant Has Bloomed !!!


Probably about 5 years ago, I brought a Yucca plant home from my mom's house.  She had several on the north side of her house, and they never bloomed.  The neighbor across the street had one in the front of her house and the bell shaped flowers bloomed every year.  It was beautiful.  Mine has never bloomed either.  Until this year!  I was pretty excited when I noticed its blooms earlier last week.

My cousin, Karen, flew in from Florida last weekend and is staying with her sister, Linda.  They came for lunch today.  It was very nice to have them here and visit.  Unfortunately, Jessie kept asking if they were leaving soon!  That was a little embarassing. 

I had a 4:30 appointment at the Chrysler Dealer because the alarm system/tire display showed that my right front tire was down to 20 pounds.  After checking it with a hand held, old-fashioned tire gauge, it read 35#.  So, most likely an electrical problem.  I also checked out all the other tires, too.  One hour and 45 minutes later, the mechanic said it was low on the back left and there wasn't anything wrong with the tire or electrical system. He said that sometimes the system has to reset itself.  Right.  Like I believe that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment