Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tonight ...

dinner is served in the pool!  Too funny.  That's what a friend wrote on Facebook this afternoon.  How appropriate for a 100 degree plus day. 

I had a nice visit with my friend, Chris K, then we went to Family Christian Stores near Great Lakes Crossing and of course, spent too much money.  That store, along with the one by Oakland Mall, is so much nicer than ours on Hall Road.  It's all their fault that I spent money today.  Oh, well. 

I am at a loss tonight because my iPhone died.  It won't turn on, it won't charge, it won't do anything.  I've kept it in my pocket and I keep reaching for it to check the weather, an app, a game or text.  I hope I can get it taken care of in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Well that explains why I didn't hear from you when I text you!! I guess I will have to call the old fashion way...lol!

    Hugs & prayers!

    ReplyDelete