Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Well, Good Luck!"

This morning Jon went with me to see what was up with my iPhone.  We began at Radio Shack where I purchased it a year ago.  Because I have Apple Care, he told me just to call them and they would set up an appointment with the Apple Store to have it looked at.  Did I do that?  No.  I drove down there in the pouring rain and was "attacked" at the Apple store door.  Three workers were right there to help me. 

I told one of them that my phone was dead.  "DEAD?" she exclaimed, like phones never die.  "Let me see it", she said.  I handed it to her and I said, "Well, good luck!"  Before I could put down my folder I looked at her and my iPhone had the apple logo on the screen.  Right.  Ok, then.  Well.  Really?

According to the young girl who knows EVERYTHING about my iPhone that I don't, sometimes the phones shut themselves off to upgrade and that is what probably happened to mine.  So.  If yours should become DEAD, or what may appear as dead, simply push down the top button on the top right of the phone at the same time you push the middle bottom button to reboot your iphone. 

Whatever.  At least I have my iPhone back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment