Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Different Sunday

This morning I attended Woodside Romeo Campus for the baptism of Sean's (Chris' son) girlfriend, Ashley.  Woodside used to be First Baptist Church of Romeo a long time ago.  This is where I met Bill and we were married there, 30 years ago come this September.  Hard to believe.  It has really changed since then, that's for sure. 

I relaxed in the afternoon and continued a fiction book I am reading.  Jessie seems to have a bad right leg above the knee.  I'm not sure what's going on with it but I think we'll have to visit the doctor tomorrow and have an x-ray of her leg.  She doesn't want to get up or down.  Walking doesn't seem to hurt her much. Wierd.

I also went to a retirement party late this afternoon for my friend, Bruce, at Famous Dave's in Rochester.  He worked 38 years for Ford's.  His wife, Andrea, retired 4 years ago, and they congratulated her, too.  Better late than never?  I've not been to Famous Dave's before, but I sure would like to go back.  The food was delicious and the party was fun. It was nice to be out with good friends and laugh alot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment