Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friendship

I am so thankful for all the people that God has brought into my life that I count as friends.  This morning began with Bible Study and small group.  A group of about 80 women attend this study and I know quite a few, especially those in my small group.  I went to lunch with Chris J and enjoyed our conversation.  I always love to hear how God is working in others' lives.  Tonight I had Home Group.  Another group of friends.  I have been so blessed.  Tonight my heart is so full with God's blessings.  God has been so merciful and has showered me with so much.  I love Him and pray that I am the woman He wants me to be.  Full of compassion and love for others. 

Debbie took Jessie to lunch at The Garden Grille in case no one is able to get out tomorrow if we get the snow that is predicted.  Then they went to the grocery store.  Jess has had another good day.  Jon had 2 appointments today then met with a "carpet man" and picked out his new carpeting.  It's always nice to redo a room, isn't it.  It's going to be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment