Saturday, February 9, 2013



 
Someone suggested I post a picture of the Perler Beads that Jess has done so far.  Here they are, minus 6 that need to be ironed yet.  If she can't do them first thing in the morning or many times during the day, she's not happy.  So, let her do them.  I'm thinking we might put magnets on the back and give them to some elderly people where Aunt Etta lives in Richmond.  Maybe we'll go visit her and give one to each resident.  They are very colorful.

Rachel came and spent the day with Jessie.  I did paper work then readied my bedroom for Jon's mattress, since he needs to move in to my room for awhile since the redecorating begins Monday.  We drove to the post office (Rachel went in for me), bank (drive thru), Walgreen's (drive thru), then met Jane for lunch at the Garden.  It was nice visiting with Jane again.  I've missed her.



No comments:

Post a Comment