Friday, February 1, 2013

The Mickey Mouse Club

Along with Jessie's many DVD's that she received for Christmas was one that I was sure she'd like.  It is "The Best of the Mickey Mouse Club" from 1957 - 1964.  Tonight I made her watch it because I was sure she'd like it, since she likes kids singing and teen shows.  Not.  After about 20 minutes she got up, turned it off, put the disc in the case, ran over to the table, slammed it down and said, "KIDS!", which translated means ... "I don't want this.  Give it to the kids!"  I must say, I was a bit disappointed.  Maybe I'll have to put it with my DVD's and watch it one night when I want to travel down memory lane.

Debbie and Jess went to breakfast and met Jessie's case worker, Kelly.  Then they went grocery shopping.  I went to lunch with my "Glory Girls" birthday get-together at Max and Erma's.  They later went to the show and saw Les Miserable, but I came home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment