Friday, February 8, 2013

YAH HOO !!!

I received a phone call this afternoon at 4:00 from Wright Filippa's that they have already received the power pack for my stair chair and will be out on Monday morning at 8:30 a.m. to install it.  Wow.  Talk about an answer to prayer.  I am so very grateful that it will be fixed sooner than later as my left knee is alot better but my right side is much worse. 

Jon finished emptying his room except for the bed, tv and couch.  It's exciting that he can have a newly decorated room real soon.  Jessie's room is no longer habitable, though.  There is a path to the tv and window.  That's about it.  Sunday night Jon's mattress comes in my room and the rest of his furniture goes in the middle of the room for painting.  When the carpet comes, that's another adventure. 

I ironed for over an hour tonight - Jessie's beads.  I will have to take a picture of all that she has done and post it tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment