Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some More Shopping

Our WW group was cancelled this morning because Chris K's son is having surgery tomorrow - his 76th surgery.  Poor guy - please pray that this surgery will be successful.  He's 30 years old and has suffered alot.  Pray for strength for his family, too.  They have had to cancel a family vacation that they have planned for two years.  I know they are all disappointed, although right now they are just concentrating on getting Arron in better shape than he is now.

I asked Jon if I could spend the day with him as he did his running around.  He's such a nice son.  We had a fun day together.  I was grateful that the largest store had an amigo, or I wouldn't have made it.  When I got home I put my legs up, heated rice packs, put them on my knees and began another fiction book and read for about an hour. 

I'm behind in my ironing of Jessie's perler beads.  I think there's about 20 ready to be ironed.  She definitely is addicted.  It's the first thing she wants to do in the morning and every chance she gets during the day.  Jon's going to take some to work and give them to his residents to brighten up their rooms a bit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment