Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Stair Chair Bit The Dust

Sitting on my stair chair, slowly traveling upstairs earlier to put Jess to bed, I was almost to the top when there was a tremendous jolt, it felt like an electrical shock to my face and chest and all gears ground hard to a halt.  I hollered, Jon came running and Jessie said from the top of the stairs, "Scary!"  No kidding!  It almost flung me out of the chair!  (Maybe that's why there's a seat belt.)Guess who I'm going to call first thing in the morning?  If they can't come our right away, this will not be good. 

Today was the best pain day I've had in a long time.  I was gone for several hours but because I was able to park right by doors and not walk far, I don't have much pain in my right leg tonight.  Having to use the stairs, though, is bad.

I guess I'll just end this right now because my mind got jumbled and I can't think straight.  Scared me, actually.  Let's call it a night.







No comments:

Post a Comment