Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not A Good Day

Memphis wasn't happy - he went to school again.  He didn't want to get in the van and certainly didn't want to stay at "school". 

Jessie was acting up all day for Debbie.  She even put Elmer's Glue around her lips while Debbie was driving to Meijer's for grocery shopping day. Where she got the glue, we have no idea.  It was in her pocket.   Her finger stayed in her ear the entire time they were shopping - a bad habit I thought we had gotten through.  She refused to do anything Debbie asked her to do today.

I went to the doctor for my right side.  He said I have so many things going on at the same time.  The lump on my leg he wasn't concerned with.  My very tight muscle running the length of my right leg did though.  Somehow we've got to get it loosened up.  I have bursitis in my leg.  He also gave me nerve medication to help with the sciatic pain. It was a discouraging appointment, although I'm not sure what I was expecting.  There's nothing I can do about the severe spinal stenosis or arthritis in my back. 

After my appointment Jon and I went to Walmart's and he bought himself some items for his bedroom.  (I used the electric cart.)   I dropped him off at the dentist and went to Walgreen's to get my prescription filled.  I waited 20 minutes then they told me they couldn't fill it because it needed to be compounded.  Ok then.  I have to find a place that compounds medication tomorrow.

I picked Jon up after he was finished and we went to Home Depot where he bought 2 new lamps for his bedroom.  One he got together, plugged it in and sparks flew, a fuse was blown, and his TiVo was fried, even though he has it plugged in to a surge protector.  This is not a good night for Jon.  Or me.  Jess is better.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment