Friday, February 15, 2013

One Shot Down ... Two To Go

I selfishly prayed this morning that God would allow this specific knee injection not to be as painful as the other ones have been.  And, it wasn't.  I was so thankful.  However, I did have the same reaction as I did the first series - by the time I got home I felt like I had been drugged.  I slept for 3 hours this afternoon.  Thank you, Marilyn, for taking me to my appointment.  It is appreciated.

Jessie and Debbie had breakfast out then went grocery shopping.  Jess spent a little while acting like she didn't feel well, but she's perfectly fine right now.  She's busy watching Funniest Home Videos on her iPad, playing with her Apples 2 Apples card and watching the DVD "Babies" on the tv.  It's the story of 4 babies from birth to 1 year in various parts of the world:  Tokyo, San Francisco, Mongolia and Africa.  It is really neat.  I love the music. I don't mind watching it over and over either. 

Jon was strongly advised by the doctor at Urgent Care to stay home today so he did call in.  He spent some time laying down and doesn't feel much better.  Maybe when the antibiotics kick in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment