Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday is Swimmin' Day

For Jessie Wednesday's used to be known as baking day.  Now it's "Swimmin' Day!"  She just loves to go in the pool.  Unfortunately, there were alot of kids there today and she didn't like it that much.  Each week is different.  You can never tell who's going to be there. 

This past Sunday Jess helped me make home made pizza, and she did a really good job.  She mixed the dry ingredients with the water then used her hands to make a ball and kneed it.  I was surprised that she did so well and that she wanted to help.  It's amazing that she continues to excell and enjoy new things.

I had lunch with my friend, Janet, prior to getting my hair done.  It was good to visit with her again.  We worked together at Morgan Elementary.  I miss our daily chats we used to have, and I am so glad we keep in touch.  She's pretty special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment