Monday, February 4, 2013

And So The Week Begins

For Girl's Day Out this afternoon, we didn't shop because 1) it's hard for me to walk, and 2) it was too cold and nasty.  However, we did go to McDonald's drive thru and we had a "picnic" in the van.  That makes Jessie one happy young lady.  As long as she can get her McChicken, small fry and large diet, she has a good Monday. 

Jon's emptying his bedroom so it can be painted and new carpet installed.  I did wash and paperwork.  Not alot of fun.  I ironed about 14 perler bead things tonight.  That took quite a while.  They are not easy to make.  I know because when I gently pick them up and beads fall off, I have to put them back on before they are ironed.  Even though I'm right handed, I have to use my left hand to put them back on.  If too many fall off, which happens once in awhile, I just get a bowl, dump the beads in and put the shape in the bottom of the box and hope she doesn't remember. 

I like this time of night.  Jon, Jess and Memphis are all sleeping and the house is very quiet.  Soon I will go up to my bedroom and have my quiet time and work on my Bible study.  I like the peace and quiet of a cozy home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment