Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shoveling A Large Slushy

That's what it was like this morning for those that needed to shovel sidewalks.  It was definitely way too wet for a snowblower and for shoveling, well the best way to describe it was to push the slushie along as far as you could go.  Lifting the shovel was too hard, too.  I've never seen snow like this before.  Jon was totally out of breath and he just did the front walk, porch and back sidewalk by the house.  As it gets colder tonight, it's going to be an icy mess in the morning.

I concentrated on paperwork today but didn't get done what I had hoped.  Do I ever?  Maybe my expectations are too high.  I did get alot of important phone calls made and the calendar updated so I know where to go and when. 

Tonight I helped with the new class for Stephen Ministers.  The topic was Supervision Groups and 2 other Supervision Group Facilitators came and we each led a mock group.  I'm thankful I am back into SM again.  I really believe in this ministry and know that I can make a difference.  It feels good to be part of something again.

No comments:

Post a Comment