Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Jessie, Where Are You?"

This morning I happened to be downstairs and Jessie went upstairs for something.  I stood at the bottom of the stairs and hollered up: "Jessie, where are you?"  No answer.  Again.  "Jessie, where are you?"  She replies: "I don't know."  "Jess, are you in the bathroom?  Are you in the bedroom?  Are you in the hallway?  Where are you?"  "Right here!" was her answer.  Ok then.

For those of you who read my blog daily you know that I did not blog last night.  Two friends checked up on me today to make sure all was well.  Thank you.  Last night I was in so much pain that I just shut down the computer and went upstairs and took some pain medicine and rested.  We did not go out for Girl's Day Out because we had eaten out on Sunday.  Jess was OK with that because I made her chicken nuggets and french fries for lunch.  She lost another pound this week.  Go, Jessie!

I have the second shot in my knee tomorrow and on Thursday I see the doctor about the pain on my right side.  Your prayers are appreciated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment