Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Day At Home

Jon went to breakfast, Menard's then Walmart's. He's begun buying items for his garden expansion. 

Jessie went to Meijer's with Brenda, bowling and Subway for lunch. Jessie seemed to have a good day with Brenda, but after dinner she had a major meltdown. I ended up holding her, praying and playing worship music to calm her down. It took almost an hour. I hope that all this change of medication will be worth it soon. Poor kid goes from being happy to crying in a couple seconds.

I worked on putting 2013 pictures in a photo album. I've NEVER been this far behind. I ALWAYS put them in a book as soon as I get them because Jessie likes to look at them often. Not the last couple of years, though. Shiloh was here for a couple hours while Doreen got a hair cut. She played on the iPad and we watched Frozen together. She's such a neat kid. I enjoy having her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment