Friday, March 6, 2015

Thank You For Your Prayers

I was nervous this morning when I left for the stress test, but I told God I was counting on all the prayers from my family and friends. I told the technicians that I had a bad back and hip and they were kind and made sure I was OK during the tread mill test. The hardest part was walking up hill - fast - reaching the end of the test and immediately laying down on my back and not breathe! Seriously. My test must have been good enough because they didn't sent me across the street to the ER. That's always good news. I'll know the results next week sometime. I'm sure my doctor will call.

Jon and I went to Alex's in Rochester for breakfast, then stopped at Barnes and Noble. However, after that I needed to come home. The constant pounding my back received while on the tread mill made my back very uncomfortable. When we came home I went upstairs and took a 3-hour nap! I was pretty rough for awhile after but I'm good now. Still tired. I'm sure I won't have any problem sleeping tonight either. Naps never make a difference in my night time sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment