Thursday, March 5, 2015

Friendship

My friend, Rox, and I went to Benny's for breakfast then spent the next several hours just talking. We haven't seen one another for several months, so it was catch-up time.

I know I have said this before, but I have been blessed with many friends. Included in this group of friends are 2 people I have never met ... Becky and Anonymous. They are my blog friends. For quite some time they have been sending me notes of encouragement and greetings. Thank you, both! It means a great deal to me.

Being a good friend, and having a
good friend, can enrich your days and
bring you lifelong satisfaction.
But friendships don't just happen.
They have to be created and nurtured.
Like any other skill, building friendship 
has to be practiced.
Sue Browder

May I always continue to nurture my friends and be to them what they are to me - worth more than gold.

1 comment: