Sunday, March 15, 2015

"Just You, Me and Jon"

That's what I told Jessie last night when she wanted it to be a Brenda swim day in the morning. No. It's Sunday - "just you, me and Jon."  Jon went to first service and I went to second. Awesome and powerful sermon. I'm glad I was there.

After church the 3 of us went out to lunch at Times Square. It's a bit of a drive but not as crowed as places around home. Jessie did pretty good. We stopped at the Dollar Store and Jessie got more school books. Since she's been on the ADHD medication, she's been doing more book work. Other than that, there hasn't been too much of a good change.

Jon and I watched a taped "Scorpion" episode earlier this evening before he went upstairs to watch "The Walking Dead". I've done payroll, sent off an e-mail to Lois, looked at the news and now blogged. It's time to go upstairs. Jessie's quiet now, but she sure won't be when I tell her it's time to go upstairs. She RARELY wants to go to bed. Actually, I'm being paid back because that's just the way I was growing up. I fought going to bed. I'm positive I never screamed, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment