Thursday, March 19, 2015

Boo Hoo ... No Brenda Today

Brenda was unable to come today so Jess was stuck with me. I did wash and began organizing my computer hutch and Jon put together a wooden file cabinet that I've added to my "downstairs office". Not everyone has an upstairs AND a downstairs office. It would be nice to have a separate room for an office for all that we have, but you can't have everything.

Jessie occupied herself most of the day until the late afternoon when she began yelling at me for no reason. I let it go for awhile, but then I gave her time out for about a half hour. She finally calmed down and we went and got our hair cut at Veronica's. Jon met us at Wendy's for dinner.

My blog is boring. I need to take more pictures and post them. I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment