Friday, March 13, 2015

Most Of The Day Was Good

I joined Jessie, Rachel and her mom, Jane, for breakfast. That was unexpected but very nice. Then I had a 10:30 appointment with Debbie to get pedicures. That was very, very nice. Next I got the van washed and I'm sure it said, "Very, very, very nice"! I spent almost 2 1/2 hours at Walmart walking around. That about did me in. I couldn't wait to get home and sit down.

Chris called and invited Jess and I out to dinner so we met at Younger's again. Unfortunately, tonight was a horrible night for Jessie. First she hollered and screamed because the booth was about 6" off the floor. Then she kept clearing her voice, coughing and hollering. All. Through. Dinner. Bad.

Got her in the van and decided that we would stop at Salvation Army to look for a printer stand. Total melt down. Should never have stopped, but I didn't want to have to go back out another day when we were driving right by. We've been home for a couple hours and things haven't changed. I can't wait until she goes to sleep. However, the way I look at it, she just recharging!



No comments:

Post a Comment