Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Undecorating and a Day Out

I wanted to post this picture last night but for some reason my e-mail wouldn't work so I couldn't retrieve it and post it. Kylee came and spent the day with me yesterday. She helped me take apart and put away the Winter Village and snowmen. That is a huge task because all the boxes are in one of my bedroom closets and it is packed. Almost everything has to come out in order to put stuff away! She also helped me redecorate for Easter. Even with her help I was in alot of pain with my back. BUT, it's done and I'm so thankful for her help. We had a fun time, too. As you can see from the picture we used my stair chair alot. Thanks again, Kylee!

I took Kylee, Debbie and Jessie out to lunch. We went to Chili's per Jessie's request. We stopped at Little Caeser's for a pizza for dinner because I was hosting "Book Club" at 6:30 p.m. and I was definitely NOT going to cook.

I had no one to "take care of Jessie" while the women were here, but she did very well.  Until about 45 minutes before they left. She got pretty loud.

Today Jon took me out to breakfast then took me to church for a SM Leader's Meeting at 11:30. When it was finished we went out for a late lunch. I didn't get home until after 3:00!

GOOD NEWS ... I received an e-mail from my personal Beaumont site with the Stress Test results. All is OK. Nothing appeared during the test that would indicate anything that needed to be looked in to.  Thanks SO MUCH for your prayers.

Also, we've seen a little bit of a change with Jessie. Right now she's working on her school books. She's very quiet which isn't "normal". She's enjoying herself and she's not even on her iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment