Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Full Day

Rachel was here with Jessie and they planned to go to the Shadbush Nature Center. However, when they got there the place was packed with kids and Jessie had a stricken look on her face so they left. It was Maple Syrup Day, I guess, according to Rachel. They went to the Used Bookstore instead and bought a couple of books to read.

Stephen Minister Ladies met at Benny's for lunch. There were 7 of us that came and we had a nice 2-hour lunch and time of sharing. Afterwards, Jon and I went to a couple stores looking for a printer stand. (They are hard to find!) I finally found a wooden 2-drawer file cabinet that I'm going to use. I need more room at the computer for all the stuff I have to keep track of. Unfortunately, it needs to be put together!

After dinner I went to a friend's house for a Party Lite party. It's been YEARS since I've been to one. It was strange being out at night. Other than SM, I don't usually go out after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment