Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lots of Paperwork Done

Even though the weather was doubtful this morning, Brenda took Jessie to the Rec Center to go swimming. By the time they were done, though, there was no doubt they needed to come home - it was freezing rain. They brought their Subway lunch home and we ate together. Brenda left early and Jessie declared: "Just you and me!"

I spent the entire day at the computer trying to catch up on paperwork, etc. I did good. I also had the furnace repair man out again because of another strange noise. It seems that there is another part that has gone bad. Amazing. It's only 2 1/2 years old!

Last week I mentioned that I was depressed and not feeling up to par. Thank you for praying for me. These past several days have been good. Almost back to "my old self", what ever that is. Thanks, too, to Sherry and Becky for your nice comments on last night's blog. They are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment