Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another Job - Done

I had my income tax done this afternoon. We've gone to the same person for many, many years, but she suddenly retired and sold her business, due to health issues. We went to this new place since they have our previous records. 

The one-hour appointment, however, turned into a 2 1/2 hour appointment. There was a stack of papers when they were finished for me to bring home. I haven't looked them over yet, but at least I'm getting a refund. The CPA who did the initial paper work said he hadn't seen "cases" like mine before. Go figure. Having a special needs adult, being a widow, etc., etc, etc. I'm glad they know their stuff. The owner then came in and redid the form (he's an EA). He's even going to amend last year's income tax. Now I can have the other half of my bedroom painted and new carpet! (I ran out of "extra" money last year and my bedroom is one-half pink and one-half green. I am getting used to it, though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment