Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Great Day For Jessie

Jessie's swimming day and Subway lunch day finally arrived. And, according to Brenda, she had one of the best days she's had in many months. Let's just pray that it continues. Jon worked and had an OK day. I had a very-bad-back day but accomplished a lot of this and that with the help of medication. I worked through the medication and didn't sleep. I'm pretty tired right now though. Plus, I had a rough night. I didn't sleep well, which is really unusual. So, off to bed early.

I guess I should mention that it snowed 4" last night and it took Jon twice as long to get to work as usual. The snow will probably be gone by tomorrow, as the forecast is for 54 degrees tomorrow and 69 on Thursday. BUT, Sunday the forecast is for 41 degrees and snow. Not nice Easter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment