Friday, May 1, 2015

I'm Getting Ready To Go

Yesterday I had my hair done and today it was a pedicure. I'm getting myself in what little shape I can get it in by May 13. Losing the 30 pounds I had wanted to lose is a dream gone bad. I might be able to lose 2# by then. I guess I'll just have to remember that I'm not over weight - just several inches too short!

Myself and 10 other women are going to Mackinac Island's Grand Hotel for the Win-Some Women Retreat. I went last October and wanted to see what a trip to the Island in May would be like. Jon's taken the week off of work and Jessie's aides are lined up to help during the day and the weekend. I'm very excited that Diane and Randie will be going with us, too. We have not vacationed together in YEARS. I'm looking forward to this. A LOT!

Jessie was whiny and crabby most of the day. When Debbie left I sat down to rest on the couch and Jess began yelling at me. I refused to go to another room. I closed off my ears and she just had to deal with my presence. I hope tomorrow is better. That's what I say every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment