Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Beautiful Day

It was almost 80 degrees today with blue skies and fluffy white clouds. A cool breeze added to the perfect day. Doreen came and worked about 3 hours in my flower bed. I worked on the corner of the house where the new shed is going. Doreen also put down new mulch. It's beginning to shape up. I am thrilled that I was able to work and not suffer for it. I'm a bit uncomfortable, but nothing like I have been previously working outside.

Jessie and Shiloh seemed to have a good time together, although they didn't interact much. They were both on different iPads. Jess and I left around 12:30 and went to the post office, bank and McDonald's drive thru to get our picnic lunch. After Doreen left I sat on the swing in the back yard and read a book for about an hour. That was especially nice. Now I just need to get the deck cleaned up so I can sit on the deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment