Monday, May 25, 2015

A Good Day

The kids and I ate breakfast at Benny's then went to Home Depot. When we got back, my friend, Karen, came and took some Rose of Sharon trees from my garden. I have more than I need. Brianna and her friend, Katie, came and borrowed some camping equipment. Doreen came to get some dry clothes and bring wet ones to be dried, as her dryer went kaput. Diane and Randie came for a late afternoon BBQ. However, we ate in the house because just before the food was done on the grill, torrential rains came with no warning. They were both soaked. They stayed for a couple hours and visited. Jessie had another good day. Jon's not happy tonight as he has to go to work in the morning, and they've moved him to another floor. Change is always hard. He's been on his current floor for over a year.

I thanked my sister for her service to our country again today. She served in the US Navy as a radioman. Our brother, Ed, was a Marine, and our Dad enlisted at the tail end of WWII. Along with millions of others who have served and are currently serving our country - THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment