Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday

Jess and I had a late start to our day - a perfect way to spend a quiet Sunday together. We had breakfast upstairs on my prayer table then came downstairs after her bath. She's spent the day on the floor watching Youtube videos and playing with her cards. I spent the day balancing check books and doing computer work and payroll.

I also had to wash several loads of wet towels. The flashing around the upstairs bathroom fan has a major leak in it and it has damaged the ceiling and wall with a lot of water. At least that is what I think has happened. I'm no roof expert, so I will have to call one tomorrow. It's taken almost all of our towels to keep up with the water flow. It's right over the toilet, too!

Chris came by and after visiting for awhile I made dinner then we watched a Hallmark movie Jon TIVO'd for me quite awhile ago. Jessie even came out and watched it with us and wasn't loud. That was impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment