Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Tuesday and Wednesday

Yesterday was a down day for me. I wasn't feeling well. I had heartburn all afternoon and evening. I was tired, listless and run down. (Anyone remember that line? I'll have to get some Veggie Veta Vitamins!) I just didn't feel like blogging. I took Papaya pills and used DigentZen (doTERRA essential oil) and slept in the chair. I was fine when I woke this morning.

Today I had several stops to make in the morning and I took care of Jessie in the afternoon. Debbie was leavin' on a jet plane (I know you remember that line!) to visit her Mom for Mother's Day. Diane and Chris came for dinner at 5:00 p.m. then most of the women going next week to the Win-Some Women Retreat came at 7:00 for a pre-retreat get together and ice cream sundaes. There are 3 vehicles traveling in our group and we needed to coordinate times and places and important information. From the fun we had tonight, I can hardly wait until we leave next Wednesday.

Jon worked all day in his garden and Doreen's daughter, Brianna, came and continued cleaning and putting down new mulch in my garden. I am so pleased with the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment