Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Rachel came on Tuesday because Brenda was still on vacation. I wasn't able to blog because I couldn't get on the internet.

Wednesday Jessie had an appointment with the NP for her medication changes. There is absolutely no way I will ever have her try any medication for any behavior issues or phobias. Her body does not react well with them and I will not put her through another horrendous couple of months like we just went through. It was awful for her, us and very expensive.

We went to Alex's in Rochester for pancake breakfast after our appointment, post office and home for about an hour before we went to the family doctor to check on the blood work we had done onher last week, in case there was something going on medically.The blood work results were really good. Perfect in fact!

When we got out of the office the sky was very dark and it was windy. Going north put us right in the thick of the torrential rain. It was difficult to see it was raining so hard. At least there was no thunder and lightening. I do NOT like storms, and I do NOT like being out in them.

Sue came and watched Jess while I went to Stephen Ministry.

Today, Thursday, has been a nice day, although my mind and my lips weren't in sync. I couldn't find the right words and if I did, they didn't make sense. Weird. Jon and I had haircuts at 10:00 then we went and visited Chris, went to Plant Center, post office, bank, Home Depot and Subway for lunch. When we got home I began planting annuals that I had bought last week and Jon cut the lawn and weeded his entire garden and planted annuals, too. I think he over did it. He was DONE around 4:30. (We had a large salad for dinner with several kinds of lettuce from his garden, as well as spinach.)

I did really well. I worked for about 10 minutes then sat down for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that when I sat down the cushion was wet. I ended up with a very wet butt. That is so uncomfortable!

Brenda told me that "JESSIE HAD A FANTASTIC DAY!" They went to Meijer's, the Dollar Store, Gym Class, lunch then Stony Creek. She's also been VERY GOOD TONIGHT.  No yelling or screaming. Thank you, Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment