Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Knowing that severe weather was predicted for the afternoon, Jess and I went to the post office, Walgreen's and Sam's Club in the morning. Unfortunately, we didn't make it home before the storm hit - almost, but not quite. It was raining so hard I couldn't see the road and the road was already flooded. I parked as close to the garage as I could but Jess and I were still drenched by just going about 6 feet. I'm glad I put an icee in the cooler for the cold stuff. I wasn't able to get it out of the van for almost an hour.

Karen ... I bet the Rose of Sharon trees will really flourish with all this rain!

Jessie's been pretty good. Coughing sets her off and I've done some of that today. But that's the only time she's screamed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment