Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Tonight is the first evening since I've returned that Jess is being quiet watching "Table For 12" on her iPad and playing with her cards. The past 2 nights have been not so good; thus, no posts.

On Monday Diane, Randie and I took Jon to Bahama Breeze for his birthday lunch. We go there once a year on his birthday. He gets the same dish each year and so do I. I guess we are creatures of habit.

Yesterday I had our once-a-month meeting with Jessie's Case Worker, Kelly. Then I worked outside for the rest of the day with Brianna. She cleaned the deck and washed the furniture and put it all back on the porch. I spent time out there yesterday on my iPad, even though I was wrapped up with a quilt, since it was quite cool. It felt good though.

Today I took the van back for service since the sound in the right rear passenger wheel got worse. I was ready to strangle the service fella who made a manager go with me on a test drive since I had already had it in there and no one else heard the sound. They fixed it this time.

I took Jess to our medical doctor today to have blood and urine work done to make sure that there isn't anything wrong that would cause her to act like she's been lately. Trying to rule out medical issues before I return to the psychiatrist's office.



No comments:

Post a Comment