Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Difficult Day For Jess

Jessie slept over 12 hours last night and woke this morning stoned! It was pretty scary! She was hallucinating, her eyes wouldn't focus, it took her forever to answer questions and she cried. I called the doctor and he said that I could cut out the medication they had put her on - cold turkey - but it would take awhile for it to get out of her system.

It's been rough for her - and us - today. She's cried, whined, said she was scared, wanted us right next to her. Rachel came to help because I needed to go grocery shopping. (And shopping at Meijer's the day before Mother's Day was anything but non-stressful. It was a mad house!) The last 3 hours she's been whining for either Jon or me to sit next to her and hold her. It's pathetic. It's also getting on my nerves.

Well, she just came downstairs to sit next to me while I'm on the computer holding my hand! She wanted me to check my phone to see if we're having a storm tonight, too. She has a love/hate relationship with storms.

Your continued prayers are appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment