Friday, May 22, 2015

Freeze Advisory

Jon just sent me a text from upstairs saying: "Please tell me that the heat is on!" I guess since it'll go down past freezing tonight, the house would be very cold in the morning. I did put the heat on. Jon purchased freeze blankets for his plants and two rows are covered and the rest of the vegetables that are not cold weather tolerant are covered with pots.

Jessie had a pretty good day with Debbie at breakfast and grocery shopping, except she continued to scream "NO!" at everything that was asked of her. Jon had a worse day at work than yesterday, but now he's got the next 3 days off so that should help in recovery. I've finally finished washing clothes from when I was gone. Jon wasn't able to do laundry since Jess was so demanding, so the clothes were piled high.

No comments:

Post a Comment