Friday, May 29, 2015

A New Hobby

Jon had an early doctor's appointment this morning and when he returned home, we went to take the lawn mower to Sears for repair. From there we went to Penney's, English Garden's, lunch at Red Robin and Wiegand's. It seems that we have a new hobby. We are visiting all the local greenhouses to see what they have that someone else doesn't.

I've never been to English Garden's before. My mom used to go there all the time. They had the most beautiful melmac dishes that I have ever seen. However, for $8.99 per small plate, they stayed there. I might go back there in a month or so and see if any of them are on sale. And then again, maybe not, as I really don't need anymore dishes!

We had another afternoon of torrential rains. At least Jon doesn't have to water his garden. I took the picture of his garden this evening. Notice the cow planter in the lower left corner. Click on it to make it larger. I hope you can see the eye lashes! I bought it for him for his birthday. He's into cows.

Jess wasn't as good for Debbie as she was for Brenda yesterday. Speaking of Jessie ... she will turn 25 years old on Sunday, June 7 !!! If you are reading this and know Jess, would you mind sending her a birthday card? Buying presents for her is always a challenge, but she does enjoy getting mail. Thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment