Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Surprise

Wasn't it a beautiful day? Just perfect. I'm for about another month of this weather. The picture is how I decorated a corner of our front porch.

Jon went to first service, I went to second. The 3 of us went to Benny's for lunch then went for a short drive. We stopped at Verellen's for a peach pie for Jon and a pumpkin pie for a party I'm going to tomorrow night. As usual, it was packed so Jon stood in line and I went to see if they had the pies. When I got to the front, I looked up and there was Diane and Randie !!! What a surprise! Diane said they only go there about 2 times a year and that might be 1 time more than we go there. We were both at the right place at the right time. We stood outside their vehicle and ate donuts and had cider, then they came back to the house to visit. A very nice Sunday - thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment