Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Good Bye Until April

Chris and I had lunch with John and Joyce today. It was our last monthly lunch until next April when they return from Georgia. They spend the winter down there and volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. They've done this for many years. They were commissioned from their church this past Sunday for their service. Joyce said that it was a really nice commissioning, which they appreciate very much. They attend the same church as Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter and are good friends of theirs. Guess we'll just have to communicate by FB or e-mail. I wish them a great 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy- glad you did not have a break- I did on October 5th when i feel in the kitchen about 5:30am. Thank goodness mom heard me yell even though she did not have her hearing aids in and she did not say no thanks, spent five days in the hospital but am now home and working from home - Priaise the Lord for technology. so enjoyed catching up on my vacation trip with you all. My sweet gandbaby Eryn Lynn arrived yesterday at 6 b 6 ounces. all is well although about 3 weeks early but i was not able to be there but they did not need me at all. Have a blessed day my friend. Becky

    ReplyDelete