Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Very Full Day

Jessie had her Art class today and came home with some neat projects. Rachel and Jessie then had lunch at Subway and enjoyed the beautiful day at the Park.

Jon didn't feel any better and stayed in his room all day, except when I took him to the rhumatologist, who doesn't have an answer to his joint pain. That's discouraging.

I had breakfast with Doreen this morning for my birthday and to catch up since we haven't seen one another for weeks. Then Jon and I made a bank-run. Then I had a lunch meeting at noon. I got home just in time to grab Jon and take him to the doctor's. When we arrived back home I had just enough time to clean up the kitchen and prepare dinner and go to Stephen Ministry. I didn't get home until 9:30 p.m.

I enjoyed my entire day, but I don't like it when things are back to back. I had no chance to elevate my leg today. But, I did have a great time visiting with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment