Friday, October 23, 2015

I'm Declaring That I'm On Vacation

As I blogged yesterday, we were supposed to spend 4 days in Indiana this weekend, but Jon is very sick. I took him to the doctor today and he "just" has a sinus infection. However, this is a really bad one and he's down for the count, so to speak. So, I've declared that I'm on vacation and for these 4 days I will not work around the house. I will only do what I would like to do. And, we may eat out alot.

Leaving Jon in bed, Rachel was able to come for the day so the 3 of us went to Alex's in Rochester for pancakes, then the Christmas Tree store for Jess to see the Halloween and Christmas stuff. We got home just in time for me to take Jon to the doctor. Unfortunately we waited 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. They were swamped.

Left Jon home again and Jess and I went to Benny's for a fish and chip dinner, with ice cream for dessert. We did bring him home a meal, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment