Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Back To Swimming!

Today was Jessie's first day back to swimming since her surgery and according to both Brenda and Jessie, she had a GREAT time. A Subway lunch and a trip to the Dollar Store rounded out her day.

My doctor CALLED ME this morning to see how I was doing! When I told him my foot was OK but my back was still bad, he had me come in this morning for xrays to check for any fractures. He couldn't see anything that stood out to him but a radiologist will read them, too. I was concerned I had broken my tail bone.

I had a 3-hour SM Leader's meeting this afternoon and when I got home I just rested. Sitting for 3 hours and using brain power is exhausting!

Jon had a "hellish day at work". In 12 1/2 hours he had one 15-minute break. He looked pretty rough tonight, too. Hopefully, tomorrow will be MUCH better.

No comments:

Post a Comment