Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Differing Views

Jon has a really sore throat and tightness in his chest so I took him to the doctor's today to get some medication. He's laying low, drinking hot tea and watching shows he's got taped on his TIVO.

This afternoon I received a phone call from the Urgent Care that I had gone to on Saturday asking how I was doing. I told them OK and that the hospital said there wasn't any fractures. There was silence on the other end, then the woman said, "I'm holding the report that says you have a fracture of the 5th metatarsal."  I went and picked up the radiologist's report and also got a copy of the doctor's report that said I had "an acute fracture of the distal femur." Isn't that interesting. One says a fracture of the foot, the other the knee. Then the hospital says no fractures at all. I think I'll call my family physician in the morning and get an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment