Wednesday, October 28, 2015

No Art Class Today

... instead, Rachel helped Jessie make a pumpkin Rice Krispie treat dessert. Jessie did all the decorating herself. I am so proud of her. She did such a great job with the pumpkin faces! She had a fun time, too!

She also did another mosaic art project. This time a fish. She sure does like art.

It was a crummy day outside. Lots of rain and wind, so I didn't go anywhere - except to the post office, Meijer's to get Jessie's glasses readjusted, Meijer's for gas then McDonald's for a quick lunch.

I spent the entire day doing paper work upstairs on my desk. I'm moving right along and feeling quite accomplished.

Jon called in sick today. He just is not getting over this sinus infection like he should. I'm determined that Jess and I will NOT get sick. We take an elderberry syrup mixture from doTERRA that I make plus extra Vitamin C. I've had a headache off and on but melaleuca takes it away in minutes. We will NOT get sick. We will NOT get sick. We will NOT get sick!








No comments:

Post a Comment